Bhiwandi Nizampur City Municipal Corporation’s Education Board had established on 1st October, 1964 Mr. Mohanlal Parshuram Karwa was the first elected Chairman & Mr. Gulam Mohd. Abbas Momin was the first Vice Chairman. At present Mr. Raju Rajayya Gajengi is the Chairman & Mr. Kamil Zahiruddin Karnale is Vice Chairman of Education Board.
|Primary School (Std. 1st To 7th)
|Permanently Unaided School
|(Pvt. School Data Base on 30th September 2011)
Corporation having 87 Municipal with 7 Medium (Marathi, Urdu, Telugu, Hindi, Kannad, Tamil & Gujrathi) in 48 Municipal School Buildings.
After, Thane Municipal Corporation, Bhiwandi Municipal Corporation is the Second largest Corporation which having largest Municipal Schools & Teachers within Thane District.
Bhiwandi Nizampur City Municipal Corporation implements the following interventions to achieve the goals of Universalisation of Education with great effects.
- Mid Day Meal
- Free Text Book
- Innovation Activities
- Inclusive Education for Disabled
- Various School developed Grant (School Grant, Teacher Grant, School Maintenance etc.)
- National Project for Education of Girls at Elementary Level
- Pre-Matric Education Scholarship for Minority Students
- 15 Point Programme for Minority Student
- School Infrastructure Development under SSA
- School Management Committee etc.